It’s that time again; yearbook cover deadlines are approaching quickly! You should pick out your cover now if you haven’t already.
Below is a summary of your yearbook cover options.
Standard Covers – With the standard options, you can print your school name on the yearbook cover. Here are a couple Standard Cover examples:
Customized Standard Covers – With the customized standard options, you can print your school name, add photos to the designated picture boxes, and/or pick the colors of your yearbook cover. Here are a couple Customized Standard Cover examples:
Custom Cover – If you are planning on making a custom cover, be sure to contact your sales representative for help! Find inspiration for your custom cover on our Pinterest page.
Here are some things to keep in mind if you are going to make a custom cover:
- Order a cover proof so you can check for any issues (e.g., blurry pictures).
- Don’t forget the back. The back cover is included in the custom cover price, so be sure to spend time designing the back cover as well.
- Inside cover and end sheet printing is available.
- Watch the trimming area on hardback covers. Any area close to the edge has the potential of being cut off.
- We recommend using 300 dpi pictures so your cover is not pixelated or blurry.
- Be creative and have fun!
Thank you for choosing Inter-State Studio and Publishing Co. to create your school’s yearbook!