Skip to content
What is the “Yerd Herd”?
Yerd /yərd/ noun
Any person(s) that takes part in the production, promotion, and selling of a yearbook. Derived from the combination of two root words: Yearbook Nerd.
Herd /hərd/ noun
A large number of people that travel together or share common goals or interests.
Yerd Herd /yərd/ /hərd/
A group of people that take part in the production, promotion, and selling of a yearbook.
Why are we creating the Yerd Herd?
- to help advisors get students involved
- to create more awareness
- to have FUN again
- to encourage leadership in our school classrooms
The Yerd Herd is a Responsibility Tool for kids.
- Being a member of the Yerd Herd is a position of prestige.
- Students selected for this position should be: Responsible, Confident, Trustworthy, Studious, Respectful and Team-Oriented.
- Select a fantastic team that will help make the yearbook an exciting part of your school year!!!
How to use the Yerd Herd to sell more yearbooks:
- receive fun promotional supplies to create awareness
- help students, teachers and parents excited to capture the memories
- use our helpful ideas and tips along the way to help sell more yearbooks